Two Wheels Good CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gear

4 posters

Go down

Gear Empty Gear

Post  ciron Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:07 am

On behalf of Kelvin who mailed this around

-------

dunno if any of you are up for a equipment upgrade, or downgrade, but a friend of mine broke his brand new scott cr1 ultegra on transit from new zealand. his loss, your gain,

350 pounds for ksyrium equipe black wheels, full ultegra 10 speed kit. ritchey handlebar, stem and seatpost. a scott full carbon fork, grey and black. the thing is basically brand new, the rear wheel actually does not have any brake wear. english tread, you can take the cracked frame as well.

alec, maybe time to build up a road bike?

lemme know if any of you are interested. or forward to anybody you think is interested.

ciron

Back to top Go down

Gear Empty Gear

Post  DBR Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:10 am

If anyone knows where I can get a cheap 58cm carbon frame, I might be interested

DBR

Back to top Go down

Gear Empty Gear

Post  DBR Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:41 am

Re: Britsh Cycling Advert - is this the same frame that broke on the way to France after breaking in New Zealand? I'm searching out a Carbon Road Frame, but like the lower gear price better.... Please let me know if still interested - Michael

DBR

Back to top Go down

Gear Empty it's the same

Post  hometown china Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:16 pm

story is different, parts are the same. i wanna see how much money i get for it, for you guys, i'm not making too much of it, but if some guy wants to offer me that much, then yah.... haha. sorry!

i was thinking of putting it together for a bike for myself, but thinking about it, i don't really have that much to spend, and do i really need another bike!?

hometown china

Back to top Go down

Gear Empty Gear

Post  DBR Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:56 pm

OK - good luck, but I'm in the market for a new bike that will prove there's still some rocket fuel in the old dog. Might even go for a £4000 city-boy ultra-light special, or save my pennies for a nice Citroen Maserati SM instead!

DBR

Back to top Go down

Gear Empty Re: Gear

Post  ciron Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:30 am

hometown china wrote:do i really need another bike!?

What a stupid question. Everyone always does

ciron

Back to top Go down

Post  nick Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:01 am

ciron wrote:
hometown china wrote:do i really need another bike!?

What a stupid question. Everyone always does

Damn right. I got so excited a few days ago when I heard it's permissable for a person to join the Ride2Work scheme year after year, getting discounted bikes each time. Went from a steadfast "I have enough bikes" to "Ooh, a fifth bike, what can I get?! Ooh, ooh..." in about half a second.

Then I found out I'd missed the deadline to sign up. Sad
nick
nick

Back to top Go down

Gear Empty i wish...

Post  hometown china Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:10 am

i need a real job first.... haha

hometown china

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content