Two Wheels Good CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

duh

4 posters

Go down

duh Empty duh

Post  hometown china Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:57 am

how come nobody told me it was clock change today? Smile

hometown china

Back to top Go down

duh Empty Re: duh

Post  George Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:43 am

hometown china wrote:how come nobody told me it was clock change today? Smile

... and why were only 3 of us there this morning? The snow landscape was rather romantic ...

George

Back to top Go down

Post  nick Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:06 pm

I'm starting to get withdrawal pale, was planning on minimum 6 weeks off (meaning a return on the 20th), but I think I may be there next Sunday... Pity I missed all this snow and romance! The only thing romantic about the ride to work this coming week will be the gorgeous landscape of council estates as I cut down New North Rd in showers of sleet, if the weather forecast is to be believed! Suspect
nick
nick

Back to top Go down

duh Empty Sunday Rides

Post  DBR Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Only 3 today? - that's almost the same as 2 weeks ago when the first snows of winter descended from the heavens. Some of us went sledging with our kids at Aly Paly instead, thinking it can't last forever. Which reminds me, if the weather's shit in the morning, we should post an early afternoon meet time (12.00/12.30) as an alternative, so that when the sun comes out, we're ready. Just remember to check the website!

DBR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum