Two Wheels Good CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunwich - train ticket available due to bailing

3 posters

Go down

Dunwich - train ticket available due to bailing Empty Dunwich - train ticket available due to bailing

Post  DerekW Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 am

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bail out of this ride. My achilles tendon has been sore since a few days after the Etape, and I've been resting as a consequence.

I'm not sure a 150 mile ride, overnight, unsupported with no way of abandoning the journey if the worst comes to the worst is the best way of easing myself back into the saddle.

As a result, I can give away my return train ticket, complete with cycle reservation for the 10.42 am on Sunday from Ipswich to Liverpool Street. I can also lend a fairly powerful beam front lamp to anyone who wants to do the ride.

Hopefully I'll be back on the Sunday rides in a week or two.

Cheers,
Derek
DerekW
DerekW

Back to top Go down

Dunwich - train ticket available due to bailing Empty Re: Dunwich - train ticket available due to bailing

Post  fred Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:47 am

Michael may well want this. He pulled out cause he couldn't get a cycle reservation. Do you have a mobile number for him?

fred

Back to top Go down

Dunwich - train ticket available due to bailing Empty Re: Dunwich - train ticket available due to bailing

Post  Michael Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:13 am

Derek - I'm in, so will come and collect ticket/light some time this evening - my mobile number is 07737564641

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down