Two Wheels Good CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cyclo cross training (3 peaks)

2 posters

Go down

cyclo cross training (3 peaks) Empty cyclo cross training (3 peaks)

Post  kevinpc Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:26 am

Just noticed these mid-weeks sessions - might be usefull for soem pre cross training ? anyone fancy it

cheers

Kevin

http://www.londoncyclesport.com/forum/forummessages/mps/dt/4/UTN/1698/V/6/SP/

kevinpc

Back to top Go down

cyclo cross training (3 peaks) Empty 3 Peaks

Post  JJ Stephens Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:51 am

Kevin,

As promised here is my mobile number 07970276316 . Although Cross at Herne Hill is lots of fun,the steepest part is up the grass bank of the velodrome - not exactly Whernside. Other than Sunday rides etc I'm planning to do a 12 hour enduro with Kelvin on 6th Sept - www.gorrick.com . You are welcome to join us .

Regards,
James

JJ Stephens

Back to top Go down

cyclo cross training (3 peaks) Empty 3 peaks

Post  kevinpc Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:36 am

James, i'm sure i called you simon during last weeks ride - anyway just spoken to the guy who owns the camping field and that sounds good, so i am going to drive up Saturday in the campervan - your more than welcome to join me, if you fancy camping there is an awning that fixes to the van with a bedroom bit - the field is at the finish line -- next to the pub so I might stay the sunday, depending on how I feel, compare scars and come back next morning - let me know what you think (07970680029) - kevin

kevinpc

Back to top Go down

cyclo cross training (3 peaks) Empty Re: cyclo cross training (3 peaks)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down