Two Wheels Good CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T Mobile mountain Mayhem 24 / June 21st

3 posters

Go down

T Mobile mountain Mayhem 24 / June 21st Empty T Mobile mountain Mayhem 24 / June 21st

Post  JJ Stephens Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:56 am

Dear Chums,

Just a reminder that the entry for this opens on 29th Feb and like always, it will be full within a week. Can I suggest we all have a ring around to work out numbers ? Most view it as the best 24 event of the Summer (definately the largest) so get your confirmation into me / Ciron ASAP ! This will require parting company with approx £50 .

As well as the thrill of piles of beer and burnt sausages , this year we're also planning a seperate disco tent within the TWG compound so don't delay !!!!!

Regards,
James

JJ Stephens

Back to top Go down

T Mobile mountain Mayhem 24 / June 21st Empty Re: T Mobile mountain Mayhem 24 / June 21st

Post  ciron Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:39 am

So I take it that you've sorted out the disco ball?

And of course we trialled the light show at Cheddar.

ciron

Back to top Go down

T Mobile mountain Mayhem 24 / June 21st Empty Re: T Mobile mountain Mayhem 24 / June 21st

Post  nick Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:49 pm

£50 is a little steep for me so I'm contemplating coming along just as team photographer. I'm afraid of finding myself absolutely desperate to jump on a bike and ride the course once I'm there, though... would you say that's likely? To assist with assessing this, I obviously like fast single-track with no tricky sections! And at least two or three fire-breaks to provide hydration and lard-arse-overtaking opportunities!
nick
nick

Back to top Go down

Post  ciron Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:41 am

I think we might be taking this pretty seriously, so I doubt you'll be able to just do a lap.

So far it seems like it's just me and James, although I believe Jon and Alec are up for it. So unless Kelvin is up for it, it might just be one team.

We really need to know ASAP as places will fill up very quickly, and unless we get more riders up for it, we'll only enter the one team.

£50 really isn't that much for a weekend of camping, music and riding, and it is THE 24 enduro to do.

ciron

Back to top Go down

Post  nick Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:10 am

I'm coming along but just as photographer.

C'mon Kelvin, haven't you confirmed yet? Rolling Eyes
nick
nick

Back to top Go down

Post  ciron Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:42 am

James has managed to get two teams entered, so I hope we can manage to get 8 riders now!

ciron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down